GG パートナーズ合同会社 ＆ Kybernes Trade
GGパートナーズ合同会社 ： 東京都新宿区住吉町4−1
Kybernes Trade ： Gubener Strasse 44, 10243 Berlin /Germany
Credit Card, Cash on Delivery
Return of Goods:
Please contact us if there are any defects regarding the items. As a matter of principle, the return/exchange period for the product is 1 week after the products' arrival. Please forgive about the request of returned goods due to customer's convenience. In addition, as soon as the item arrives please check the item.
GG Partners LLC (hereinafter referred to as "our company") appropriately acquires, uses and protects personal information of all users (hereinafter referred to as "users") using this site and treats it safely. In addition, we will establish the "Personal Information Protection Policy" below and thoroughly protect personal information.
1. Acquisition and use of personal information
When acquiring and using personal information, we clearly define the purpose of use, and obtain and use personal information appropriately. Also, we will only use the acquired personal information within the scope of the purpose of use.
2. Management of personal information
With regard to personal information acquired from users, we take appropriate safety measures and take safety control measures on the technical and organizational aspects so as to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, loss, alteration, leakage, etc., to prevent that it will make any negative effort.
3. Compliance with laws and regulations
We will comply with laws concerning the handling of personal information, guidelines established by the government, and other norms.
4. Responding to requests
When requested by the user, we respond to the reasonable range concerning disclosure, correction, deletion of personal information, suspension of provision to third part, after confirming that you are the principal.
About the handling of personal information
1. Definition of personal information
"Personal information" is personal information on all users (hereinafter referred to as "users") in Clubmate.jp (hereinafter referred to as "this site") operated by the Company, and the name, birth date. It is information that can identify the month, day, address, telephone number, mail address, and other specific individuals.
2. Purpose of using personal information
(1) Use for individual authentication Personal information such as e-mail address collected at the time of member registration is used as personal authentication data necessary for receiving the service provided by us. It is also used as personal authentication data to accurately respond to various questions and inquiries about this site from users. (2) Use for e-magazine distribution Personal information such as e-mail address is used to distribute mail magazines issued by the company. (3) Used for Distribution of Personal Information, Personal information such as e-mail address is used to distribute our service or various related notices.
3. Providing Information to Third Parties
We will not provide personal information to third parties without consent of the user himself / herself. When personal information is disclosed / provided to a company using this site by the person himself / herself, personal information will be managed according to the personal information management regulations determined by the company that received the personal information. However, in the following cases, we may provide the user's personal information without user's consent.
(1) In cases where a request is made by a government, a local government, a court, a police agency or an authority having the authority prescribed by law, as required by law. (2) When delegating personal information handling work to a third party within the range necessary for attaining purpose of use. (3) Outsourcing of our company for the purpose of requesting usage fee to users using paid services
When depositing personal information of users who are using premium services to payment system companies, credit companies and banks that are ahead.
4. Disclosure, correction, deletion or suspension of information requested by individuals
On this site, it is possible for the user himself / herself to operate the correction / deletion of personal information, change of disclosure level, etc., so that the person himself / herself can view and operate from time to time. Regarding requests such as disclosure, correction, deletion etc. that can not be handled with this mechanism, we will respond within reasonable limits after confirming that you are the principal.
5. External link
Although this site may provide pages that include links to external sites, we are not responsible for the protection of personal information on linked sites. If you link to the outside, it will be managed according to the regulations concerning personal information management prescribed by the linking company, so please check the other regulations before using.